Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cookies low in carb but high on taste, look no further because I've got em! Depeding on how big you make them and which ingredients you use, this entire recipe contains about 20gr of carbs. So that's about 1,5 gr of carb per cookie! You can substitute the hazelnut for peanut butter if you like.
- 2 large eggs
- 150 g butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons artificial sweetener
- 120 g hazelnut butter (you can use peanutbutter if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 40 g of stevia dark semisweet chocolate chunks (try and find the one with the less carbs, I found mine in a bio shop)
- Preheat over to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Separate the whites from the yolks and beat the whites stiff. In the bowl with the yolks add the vanilla extract and butter.
- Add the sweetener and mix again.
- Add Peanut butter and mix till well combined.
- Add the baking powder and the salt. Then you add the chocolate chunks.
- When your batter is done, gently fold in the egg whites. This will give your cookie it's height and yummyness.
- Divide the dough evenly into about 15 little heaps of dough and place them on a cookie sheet. Make sure they are far enough apart because they will spread out a little.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 190 C.