Recipe by Panda Rose
This is a low carb breakfast that doesn't include eggs. It makes a delicious change. Taken from another website - Mr Breakfast.
Top Review by Gerry
I was looking for some low carb breakfast foods and since I love cauliflower I just had to give this a try. As it turned out everyone enjoyed it! What a delicious way to start the day! Not only to start the day but makes for a satisfying light lunch as well. Love finding new ideas to be making for breakfast. Thank you Panda Rose.
- 12 ounces grated fresh cauliflower (about 1/2 medium head)
- 4 slices bacon (chopped.)
- 3 ounces chopped onions (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted or softened.)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon and onion until they just start to brown.
- Add the cauliflower; cook and stir until the cauliflower is tender and browned all over.
- Add butter occasionally through the cooking process to assist with browning.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.