Recipe by Spyder-man
This is great on salt and pepper pork rinds!
Top Review by caryannw
I used ham left over from a spiral sliced ham that I had purchased for Easter dinner. I put it in the food processor and minced it up fine, almost similar to Underwood Deviled Ham. I added the other ingredients. It was very good, I used it on low carb tortilla bread. This recipe made me want to look up other similar versions so I found one on Foodnetwork.<br/>Look up the "Winning Deviled Ham" recipe on Foodnetwork.com. Their version uses Maple syrup and Worcestershire sauce so it wouldn't be a low carb recipe anymore but you can experiment with low carb syrup if you want. Their version is also very delicious.
- 1 (6 ounce) canchopped ham (drained)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped white part green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill pickle (i used 3 dill midgets)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 chopped hard-boiled egg