Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great on salt and pepper pork rinds!
- 1 (6 ounce) canchopped ham (drained)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped white part green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill pickle (i used 3 dill midgets)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 chopped hard-boiled egg
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl; chill.
- Serve over low carb bread or salt and pepper pork rinds.
I used ham left over from a spiral sliced ham that I had purchased for Easter dinner. I put it in the food processor and minced it up fine, almost similar to Underwood Deviled Ham. I added the other ingredients. It was very good, I used it on low carb tortilla bread. This recipe made me want to look up other similar versions so I found one on Foodnetwork.<br/>Look up the "Winning Deviled Ham" recipe on Foodnetwork.com. Their version uses Maple syrup and Worcestershire sauce so it wouldn't be a low carb recipe anymore but you can experiment with low carb syrup if you want. Their version is also very delicious.
This was really good. I subbed cheese in place of the egg and didn't add the dill. I love dill just didn't think I wanted it in this. I am getting some pork rinds today so can't wait to try this recipe with them.
absolutly great- kids like it to. hard to find those pork rinds though. perfect for summer afternoon on fresh bread or crackers. thanks for sharing