I made this up, it is easy, healthy and yummy. What more could you want?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the beef mince and the 3/4 cup pasta sauce.
- 2Take a slice of eggplant and spread a little meat mixture along one of the shorter ends, about 1 1/2 tablespoons.
- 3Roll up like a cannelloni and slide into a baking dish.
- 4Repeat until all is used up.
- 5Mix the 1/2 cup pasta sauce with 1/4 cup water and pour over the rolls. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Bake at 180 degrees Celcius until the rolls are cooked through and cheese is melted and golden. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Ground Beef in Eggplant "cannelloni"
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.1
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 115.4 mg
- Sodium 1087.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 33.5 g