Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this up, it is easy, healthy and yummy. What more could you want?
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced lengthwise thinly
- 200 g beef mince, cooked and drained
- 3⁄4 cup favourite pasta sauce, plus an extra
- 1⁄2 cup favourite pasta sauce
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Mix together the beef mince and the 3/4 cup pasta sauce.
- Take a slice of eggplant and spread a little meat mixture along one of the shorter ends, about 1 1/2 tablespoons.
- Roll up like a cannelloni and slide into a baking dish.
- Repeat until all is used up.
- Mix the 1/2 cup pasta sauce with 1/4 cup water and pour over the rolls. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celcius until the rolls are cooked through and cheese is melted and golden. Enjoy!