Recipe by mariposa13
From The Complete Idiot's Guide to Quick & Easy Low Carb Meals. Per Serving: 485 calories, 42g protein, <1g carbs, 0 fiber, 0 net carbs, 28g fat, 10g sat fat, 180mg cholesterol, 736mg sodium
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tenderloin, t-bone or 1 1⁄2 lbs your favorite steak
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In large ziplock bag or large bowl, mix wine, oil, garlic, italian seasoning, salt, cumin, and pepper.
- Place steak in the bag (or bowl), seal, and refrigerate for 2-8 hours.
- Start the grill.
- Remove steak from marinade, reserve marinade, and grill steak 4 min per side or to your preferred level of doneness.
- While steak is grilling, heat marinade and butter in a skillet over high heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 min or until sauce reduces by about half.
- Serve steak, spooning sauce over each serving.