Recipe by MsWolfcry
Love this low carb smoothie for breakfast. Add a little more spinach if you like and add more Crystal Light if it's not thin enough. If you don't care about low carb you can add any type of frozen fruit that you like.
- 1 cup raw Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup Crystal Light orange drink mix
- 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- I use my Ninja blender cup but a regular blender is fine, just be sure to use something that can blend the frozen berries. I add the berries first (I like to use strawberries and blueberries), the packed spinach 2nd (I probably use more than the 1 cup), then add the Splenda and Crystal Light. Blend till smoothe then add yogurt and blend again. You may need to adjust amounts to get it to your desired consistency. Serve and enjoy!