Recipe by Mercy
Serve this spicy gravy over faux rice (cooked shredded cauliflower) or other cooked vegetables.
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- 7 ounces mexican green chili salsa
- 4 ounces canned green chilies, drained and chopped
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage in a large skillet; drain fat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, chives and green sauce.
- Stir in the chiles; add to sausage and simmer until hot and bubbly or microwave on MEDIUM about 8 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt.