This quick and easy recipe uses green beans as a substitute for pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g frozen French-cut green beans
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 177.44 ml green pepper, diced
- 226.79 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 453.59 g tomato sauce
- 9.85 ml italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 59.16 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cook beans according to package directions; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large pot, cook the ground beef with the onion, green pepper, mushrooms and garlic; drain fat.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Add the tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- 5Bring to boil then simmer about 5 minutes.
- 6Serve 1 cup meat sauce over about 1 cup green beans per serving.
- 7Top with each with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Green Bean Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.6
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 758.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: