Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This quick and easy recipe uses green beans as a substitute for pasta.
Make and share this Low Carb Green Bean Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g frozen French-cut green beans
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 177.44 ml green pepper, diced
- 226.79 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 453.59 g tomato sauce
- 9.85 ml italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 59.16 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook beans according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, cook the ground beef with the onion, green pepper, mushrooms and garlic; drain fat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Bring to boil then simmer about 5 minutes.
- Serve 1 cup meat sauce over about 1 cup green beans per serving.
- Top with each with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.