Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Deliciously-Thin.com. This Greek Chicken Recipe is stuffed with spinach and feta cheese, and let me tell you, it was GOOD!
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Pound the chicken breasts with mallet until thin. Salt and pepper them.
- Mix the mayonnaise, garlic, spinach, and feta cheese together.
- Slice and stuff the breasts, holding them together with toothpicks.
- Sprinkle with paprika and wrap with 2 slices of bacon (optional.).
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 325 degree oven for 45 minutes or until done.