- 3 lbs ground beef
- 3⁄4 lb feta (crumbled)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped black olives
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 9 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato (diced)
- 10 large lettuce leaves (Romain of Iceberg)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients into the meat. When working with ground sirloin or ground beef, do not overwork the meat.
- Form into patties.
- Grill them to your preferred level of doneness.
- dress with regular hamburger dressings and wrap in lettuce leaf and enjoy.