1/1 Photo of Low Carb - Garlic Parmesan Flax Seed Crackers
A great high fiber, crunchy, nutritious, and tasty snack. Good with dips, spreads, or plain.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Mix all ingredients together.
- 3Spoon onto sheet pan which is covered with a silicone mat or greased parchment paper.
- 4Cover the mixture with a piece of parchment or waxed paper.
- 5Even out the mixture to about 1/8 inch. I find a straight edge, like a ruler, works well, though you can use a rolling pin or wine bottle too. The important thing is not to let it be too thin around the edges or that part will overcook before the center firms up.
- 6So after you spread it out, remove the paper and go around the edges with your finger and push the thin part inwards to even it up.
- 7Bake until the center is no longer soft, about 15-18 minutes. If it starts to get more than a little brown around the edges, remove from oven.
- 8Let cool completely - it will continue to crisp up.
- 9Break into pieces.
- 10The whole recipe is 6 grams of effective carbohydrate plus 35 grams of fiber.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb - Garlic Parmesan Flax Seed Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.5
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 854.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 17.0 g