Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
From The Complete Idiot's Guide to Quick & Easy Low Carb Meals. Per Serving: 327 calories, 32g protein, 6g carbs, 3g fiber, 3 net carbs, 18g fat, 4g sat fat, 104 mg cholesterol, 582mg sodium
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb steak, tips
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, rinsed, tough bottoms removed, cut into 1-inch sections
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over med-high heat.
- Cook beef for 2 minute.
- Add asparagus and garlic and cook for 4 min, stirring, or until beef is done.
- Drizzle with teriyaki sauce and serve, sprinkling with sesame seeds.