Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can eat rich creamy fudge AND stay on your diet? What more is there to love?!
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate (2 squares)
- 24 (1 g) packets Equal sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (not fat free)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Add chocolate and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in sweetener and vanilla.
- Combine the chocolate mixture with the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Stir in nuts and spread in lightly greased 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
We loved this! Quick and easy to make. Instead of sweetener packets, I used 16 tablespoons of bulk Splenda, and it came out perfect. Loved by low-carbers and non-low-carbers alike in our household. Thanks for posting!!
OMG! It is so good! I can't believe it is sugar free and low carb. So creamy and light.
I followed this exactly but for some reason mine started to kind of clump or curdle. It did not turn out silky smooth like when you melt chocolate. I did not have sugar free chocolate so I used 90% cocoa lindt chocolate. Is this why? Consistency looks like chocolate cottage cheese :(