Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From: http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/breads/r/flaxpizza.htm - I have added some different seasoning to the crust to make it more flavorful.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flax seed meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients, and mix very well.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes to thicken.
- Spread on pan (I put it on a silicon mat or greased parchment paper).
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until cooked through, then add toppings and cook until they are done.