Recipe by 808segers
Made with soy flour. 2-3 net carbs per slice 3-4 inches in diameter. Serve warm or room temperature within 1 hour. Dough will keep in refrigerator for up to one week.
- 1 1⁄4 cups sifted soy flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onions or 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup warm water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift baking powder, salt, onion or garlic powder and soy flour in mixer with dough attachment.
- Mix on low 3-4 minutes. Drizzle in warm water until mixture is sticky.
- Scrape dough out of mixing bowl.
- With well soy floured fingers, roll dough into ball.
- Pinch off half-dollar size balls of dough.
- Form into 4 inch diameter rounds and fry in olive oil in cast iron pan over medium heat.