Made with soy flour. 2-3 net carbs per slice 3-4 inches in diameter. Serve warm or room temperature within 1 hour. Dough will keep in refrigerator for up to one week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift baking powder, salt, onion or garlic powder and soy flour in mixer with dough attachment.
- 2Mix on low 3-4 minutes. Drizzle in warm water until mixture is sticky.
- 3Scrape dough out of mixing bowl.
- 4With well soy floured fingers, roll dough into ball.
- 5Pinch off half-dollar size balls of dough.
- 6Form into 4 inch diameter rounds and fry in olive oil in cast iron pan over medium heat.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Flat Bread
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.9
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 215.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g