Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you are craving good ol' potato salad, this is a satisfying alternative! Bacon bits can be added for that extra oomph. If you like a sweeter tater salad add a little Splenda to the mayonnaise.
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 5 small stuffed green olives, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons pickle relish
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon mustard (or more, to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (or more, to taste)
- Steam cauliflower florets until tender-crisp; drain and place in bowl.
- Chop eggs and add to cauliflower; add onion, olives, relish, seasonings, mustard and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled and flavors are well-blended.
This was very tasty. I thought I had pickle relish, but didn't, so I left that out. Otherwise I made it according to the directions. Right now, while I'm typing this review, I see in your description the words, "bacon bits." Oh how I wish I had noticed that earlier! Maybe I'll stir some into the leftovers for tomorrow. Everything is better with bacon. =D