Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
An eggnog milkshake that is just as easy as it is tasty!
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (or other egg substitute)
- 4 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 16 ounces cold water
- 1 dash nutmeg or 1 dash cinnamon
- 6 -8 ice cubes
- Put everything in blender and mix on high until the ice cubes are crushed.
I was craving a low-carb eggnog and this recipe hit the spot! I used 1 whole raw egg, 2 T Splenda, 1 full dropper of vanilla creme stevia and LOTS of nutmeg. YUM! Thanks a bunch for posting this recipe!