Barb Gertz's Note:
A good low carb Quiche, very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat eggs lightly and stir in remaining ingredients.
- 3Blend well.
- 4Pour mixture into an 8-inch sprayed cake pan.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- 6cut into wedges and serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Egg Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 352.5 mg
- Sodium 118.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: