Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A good low carb Quiche, very easy to make.
Make and share this Low Carb Egg Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 10 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups of diced turkey or 2 cups chicken
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs lightly and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Pour mixture into an 8-inch sprayed cake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- cut into wedges and serve hot or cold.
I'm sorry, but this was just horrible!! Maybe because I altered it a bit to what I had on hand. I followed everything except I used bacon, mushrooms and onions instead of the chicken and omitted the chili pepper. It was very rubbery on the bottom and just tasted gross. I ended up throwing the whole thing away.
Yummy! I used turkey sausage (cut into tiny chunks) and only 1 green pepper. It was very good and my husband loves them! I made mini quiches by using greased muffin pans. I freeze them and stick them in the microwave every morning for a quick and filling breakfast. Thanks for sharing!
Very easy to make. I used egg-beaters as I am on a diet and it still was great. I cut the green pepper requirement in half because the first time I made it per the recipe it was noticeably spicy. I also used fewer chili pepper flakes. I highly recommend this recipe!!!!