Recipe by SadieKatie
When I am craving pancakes covered in syrup this is the recipe I turn to so I don't ruin my diet.
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon low-carb maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon low-carb peanut butter (optional)
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs along with Maple flavoring and Splenda.
- Pour mixture into a heated skillet on medium heat.
- Cook just as you would an omlet, letting the egg set on one side completely before turning.
- When egg is completely set, serve onto plate and spread peanut butter (if desired) and syrup over the top.