Recipe by Marsha D.
These are really good. Got the recipe from the food network channel. Easy and simple and great to snack on when your watching your carb in take. Great for parties too.
- lettuce, slices for garnish
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (I used dillweed)
- 2 -3 tablespoons pimento stuffed olives, sliced
- 4 -6 slices deli turkey (more if needed)
- 4 -6 slices deli ham (more if needed)
- 8 -12 dill pickle spears
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese,dill,sliced olives,black pepper and Accent (if using) in a bowl. Mix well.
- Spread a thin layer cream cheese mixture over each deli meat slice and center pickle over top of mixture and roll up.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- NOTE: For appetizers, cut each deli wrap into 3 pieces and place on a bed of lettuce.