1/1 Photo of Low-Carb Dill Deli Wraps
Marsha D.'s Note:
These are really good. Got the recipe from the food network channel. Easy and simple and great to snack on when your watching your carb in take. Great for parties too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- lettuce, slices for garnish
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (I used dillweed)
- 2 -3 tablespoons pimento stuffed olives, sliced
- 4 -6 slices deli turkey (more if needed)
- 4 -6 slices deli ham (more if needed)
- 8 -12 dill pickle spears
- 1/2 teaspoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Combine cream cheese,dill,sliced olives,black pepper and Accent (if using) in a bowl. Mix well.
- 2Spread a thin layer cream cheese mixture over each deli meat slice and center pickle over top of mixture and roll up.
- 3Chill for 30 minutes.
- 4NOTE: For appetizers, cut each deli wrap into 3 pieces and place on a bed of lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Carb Dill Deli Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.5
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 1642.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives