Recipe by MNLisaB
Guiltless and satisfying for low carbers, a new twist on chicken salad. Makes a very hearty lunch. Prep time does not include time to cook chicken and boil the egg.
Top Review by Felisha M.
I made this for dinner tonight. I changed it to fit our tastes by adding one granny smith apple, dill and parsley. I don't really like raw onion, so the apple was for the crunch. I served it on hoagie bread and added avocado slices on the side. It was very healthy. Thanks
- 1 whole chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- fresh chives or 1 green onion, snipped fine
- salt & fresh ground pepper