Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From several low carb sites, a truly no bake no fuss, sinfully rich dessert that is 7 grams carbs for 1/2 cup. Try it, you just may love it! For those curious about the name, you may privately e mail me.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces brick cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Beat heavy whipping cream until peaks form, set aside.
- Beat room temp cream cheese in a medium bowl until very smooth, scraping down sides of bowl and beaters at least twice.
- Add Splenda, peanut butter and cocoa powder into the beaten cheese and mix very well.
- Fold one scoop of whipped cream carefully into the cheese mixture to lighten it.
- With rubber spatula, fold the remaining whipped cream, but do not overmix.
- Make individual 1/2 cup servings into custard dishes and refrigerate for about 1 hour--if you can wait.
My husband is a picky eater and a new diabetic. He loves this recipe and the carb count is very low. I even enjoy this little desert. Beware, it does make you feel full.