From several low carb sites, a truly no bake no fuss, sinfully rich dessert that is 7 grams carbs for 1/2 cup. Try it, you just may love it! For those curious about the name, you may privately e mail me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat heavy whipping cream until peaks form, set aside.
- 2Beat room temp cream cheese in a medium bowl until very smooth, scraping down sides of bowl and beaters at least twice.
- 3Add Splenda, peanut butter and cocoa powder into the beaten cheese and mix very well.
- 4Fold one scoop of whipped cream carefully into the cheese mixture to lighten it.
- 5With rubber spatula, fold the remaining whipped cream, but do not overmix.
- 6Make individual 1/2 cup servings into custard dishes and refrigerate for about 1 hour--if you can wait.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Delight-O.i.a.b.
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.2
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.2 g
- Cholesterol 143.8 mg
- Sodium 190.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added peanut butter