1 hr 15 mins
A wonderful low carb substitute for Deep Dish Pizza! My non-low carb kids love it as much as I do and it is easy to fix as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (or an Italian cheese blend)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated and divided in half
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 14 ounces pizza sauce (or lower carb spaghetti sauce)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.Beat together cream cheese and eggs until smooth. Add cream, first 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, and spices; mix again.
- 2In a 9 x 13 inch baking pan [sprayed with oil (Pam)] sprinkle 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese. Pour egg/cream cheese mixture over the top of the Mozzarella. Bake at 375 for 40 minutes (until it is golden brown). This will look like focaccia and is the crust for the pizza. Remove from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- 3Spread on pizza sauce; sprinkle on 1 cup Mozzarella cheese and pile high with your chosen toppings! Then sprinkle on 2nd 1/4 cup Parmesan. Return to oven and bake until bubbly and browned (about 15 minutes). Allow to stand 10-15 minutes before cutting. Serves 8.
Browse Our Top Beginner Cook Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Deep Dish Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.2
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 161.7 mg
- Sodium 550.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: