1/4 Photos of Low Carb Deep Dish Pizza
1 hr 5 mins
The crust needs to be made ahead so that it has time to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano or 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces Italian cheese blend or 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- garlic powder, to sprinkle on top
- assorted pizza toppings (pepperoni, ham, sausage, 4 ounce can mushrooms, green peppers, bacon, ground beef, etc.)
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- 2Whisk in eggs until mixture is well-blended and smooth.
- 3Add the Parmesan and seasonings, then stir in the 8 ounces of mozzarella until completely moistened.
- 4Spread cheese mixture evenly in a well-greased 9"x13" glass baking dish or lightly greased and lined with parchment paper (see note below).
- 5Bake at 375ºF for 20 to 25 minutes or until evenly browned, but not too dark; let cool completely on a wire rack.
- 6When nearly cooled, take a metal spatula and carefully pry up the edges to loosen from pan.
- 7Ease the spatula under the whole crust to loosen.
- 8Keep crust in the pan; this makes it easier to remove the finished pizza later.
- 9Refrigerate, uncovered, until shortly before serving time (this dries out the crust and makes it crisper).
- 10Spread chilled crust with pizza sauce, then cheese and toppings of your choice (pepperoni, ham, sausage, 4 ounce can mushrooms, green peppers, bacon, ground beef, etc).
- 11Lightly sprinkle with garlic powder and bake at 375ºF about 15 to 20 minutes or until toppings are bubbly.
- 12Let stand a few minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Deep Dish Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.1
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 76.3 mg
- Sodium 214.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend