1 hr 30 mins
Suzy-Q Cooks's Note:
Georgene's personal creation
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals, freeze-dried
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine pecans, sweetener, butter and cocoa in bowl of heavy-duty food processor.
- 3Process until pecans are chopped finely and all are combined (will be somewhat wet).
- 4Press mixture into bottom of 10" deep dish pie pan (using plastic wrap to cover nut mixture will keep it from sticking to your fingers and aid in spreading the nuts evenly). Set aside.
- 5In bowl of same food processor (no need to clean bowl) combine cream cheese, cream, sweetener, coffee crystals, vanilla and 1 egg. Process until well blended, scraping down bowl. Add the next two eggs one at a time, scraping down the bowl between each addition.
- 6Combined 4 T. butter and 8 oz chocolate in large microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave at medium power until melted.
- 7Add melted butter and chocolate to mixture already in food processor; process for one minute.
- 8Pour mixture from food processor into pie pan, spreading evenly.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, checking carefully after 50 minutes. Do not allow top to burn.
- 10Mix 2 T. of artificial sweetener with melted 1 ounce of chocolate.
- 11Stir 1 T. of artificial sweetener into sour cream and vanilla.
- 12Spread sour cream mixture over cheesecake, drizzling melted chocolate over in a swirled pattern.
- 13Return cheesecake to oven for five minutes.
- 14Remove from oven.
- 15Chill overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Decadent Mocha Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.0
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 114.0 mg
- Sodium 153.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: