Chele D's Note:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice cream is my absolute favorite. I have not made this yet, but I created the recipe using several different recipes, and making it low-carb. I plan to try this soon. Let me know if you like it if you get to it before I do! Cooking time is freezing time =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate in double boiler over hot (not boiling) water.
- 2Gradually whisk in 1st cup of cream, stir until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and let it cool.
- 4Whisk eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- 5Gradually whisk in Splenda, then continue whisking 1 minute, until completely blended.
- 6Add the 2nd cup of cream, vanilla, and salt; whisk.
- 7Add the chocolate mixture; blend well.
- 8Fold in peanut butter in a swirl (Natural peanut butter will pour).
- 9Cover, chill, and freeze according to ice cream maker's directions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Carb Dark Chocolate-Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.4
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 134.3 mg
- Sodium 67.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: