Chele D's Note:
I put up the recipe for Low-carb Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice cream, so I thought I would put it up without the peanut butter for the nutritional info! Cook time is freezing time =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate in double boiler over hot (not boiling) water.
- 2Gradually whisk in 1st cup of cream, stir until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and let it cool.
- 4Whisk eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- 5Gradually whisk in Splenda, then continue whisking 1 minute, until completely blended.
- 6Add the 2nd cup of cream, vanilla, and salt; whisk.
- 7Add the chocolate mixture; blend well.
- 8Cover, chill, and freeze according to ice cream maker's directions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Carb Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.1
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 134.3 mg
- Sodium 62.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: