Recipe by Nana Lee
Picked up this recipe on the low carb site. It sounds so good, I can't wait to try it.
- 1⁄3 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups Atkins baking mix (carbquick)
- 3⁄4 cup yogurt (could use cream)
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free vanilla syrup (Davinci)
- sugar-free jam or preserves
- cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup drained yogurt
- 2 -3 tablespoons davinci sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, and CQ until crumbly.
- Stir in yogurt and Davinci's, beat about 15 strokes.
- Drop be rounded tablespoons 2" apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Make a shallow well in center of each with thumb or back of spoon.
- Fill well with 1t SF jam or perserves.
- Bake until golden brown 10-15 minute
- You can also added the cream cheese filling after taking them out of the oven.
- It really makes it taste like one of those cream cheese danish things.
- "Cream Cheese" Filling:.
- Blend all well, and drop a rounded teaspoonful on each danish.