1/2 Photos of Low-Carb Crustless Green Chile and Cheese Quiche
A low-carb version of my favorite quiche, perfect for breakfast or brunch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper (optional)
- 6 ounces spinach, wilted (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, for sauteing Spinach (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Lightly spray or butter an 8-inch deep-dish pie plate or a 7" X11" casserole dish.
- 3* Optional: in a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons Olive Oil on medium-high heat, and add 6 oz. uncooked Spinach, and sauté until wilted, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, whisk eggs until well blended.
- 5Add half and half, cottage cheese, salt and pepper and mix well.
- 6Whisk in well-drained chilies and cheese (and wilted Spinach if desired).
- 7Pour into prepared dish and bake until top is golden and quiche is set in center, 25 to 30 minutes.
- 8Cool for at least 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Carb Crustless Green Chile and Cheese Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 198.8 mg
- Sodium 602.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend