- 453.59 g can crushed tomatoes (can use stewed or whole)
- 2 (907.18 g) can beef broth (can sub bouillon)
- 2 (907.18 g) can mushrooms (can use fresh if desired)
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 453.59 g Italian sausage
- 226.79 g pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
- 9.85 ml italian seasoning
- 236.59 ml freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the sausage until brown.
- Drain grease from the sausage and place the sausage in a crock pot.
- Add all the other ingredients (except the cheeses) to crock pot.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cheeses.