1/1 Photo of Low Carb Crock Pot Pizza Soup
8 hrs 15 mins
Easy comfort food that everyone loves!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes (can use stewed or whole)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans beef broth (can sub bouillon)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans mushrooms (can use fresh if desired)
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1/2 lb pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 cup freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Saute the sausage until brown.
- 2Drain grease from the sausage and place the sausage in a crock pot.
- 3Add all the other ingredients (except the cheeses) to crock pot.
- 4Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- 5Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cheeses.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Crock Pot Pizza Soup
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.4
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1786.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: