- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes (can use stewed or whole)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans beef broth (can sub bouillon)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans mushrooms (can use fresh if desired)
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 lb pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 cup freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the sausage until brown.
- Drain grease from the sausage and place the sausage in a crock pot.
- Add all the other ingredients (except the cheeses) to crock pot.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cheeses.