Recipe by TheDancingCook
A hearty crock pot soup that is low in carbs and healthy for you too.
Top Review by VA
I really miss soup on the Beach and thought I'd found a winner. I really didn't care for this but that may be because I didn't add the pepperoni. I don't think I'll be making it again. Sorry.
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms, fresh or canned
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup red wine or 1⁄4 cup beef broth
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried basil leaves
- 4 ounces turkey pepperoni, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar (I use Equal) or 1 g sugar substitute, packet (I use Equal)
- mozzarella cheese, for topping