1/2 Photos of Low Carb Crock Pot Italian Vegetable Soup
8 hrs 15 mins
A hearty crock pot soup that is low in carbs and healthy for you too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms, fresh or canned
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup red wine or 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried basil leaves
- 4 ounces turkey pepperoni, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar (I use Equal) or 1 g sugar substitute, packet (I use Equal)
- mozzarella cheese, for topping
- 1Place tomatoes, broth, wine, veggies, basil, salt and sugar into crock pot, mix well.
- 2Top with turkey pepperoni slices.
- 3Cook on High for 4 hours or on Low for 8 hours.
- 4Pour into individual soup bowls and top with mozzarella cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Crock Pot Italian Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 1720.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 11.9 g