Recipe by HollyMills
A super-easy way to get fajita taste without the carbs. Smells GREAT while cooking and the meat comes out very tender.
- 4 green peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 1 large white onion
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops
- 4 lean flank steak
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package fajita seasoning mix
- 2 cups four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- taco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steak and pork into strips. (I simply cut mine in half since you're not putting these on tortillas).
- Coat meat strips in olive oil.
- Chop veggies into thick strips.
- Place pork chops on the bottom of crockpot, salt and pepper.
- Place steak on top of pork chops, salt and pepper.
- Place onions and peppers on top and again, salt and pepper.
- Cook on low to medium heat for 3 hours.
- Stir all ingredients together and add garlic to taste and fajita seasonings.
- Continue to cook on medium to high heat for approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve with shredded cheese and taco sauce on the side.