Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love crepes, and I got very tired of eggs for breakfast after going low-carb. These are best with savory ingredients (because of the buckwheat), but you could fill with berries and sugar-free whipped cream instead.
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Heat crepe pan or skillet on medium high heat. Oil pan with non-stick spray or butter.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter into pan and swirl into a large circle, until batter no longer runs. Cook on first side until top appears dry and edges pull away from pan easily.
- Flip carefully, then cook on second side until lightly browned, being careful not to burn. Serve immediately. Oil the pan in between each crepe.
- If desired, fillings can be added right after first flipping the crepe. Spread shredded cheese and sliced ham or turkey across the surface. Cheese should be just melted as the second side is finished cooking. Fold in half to serve.