Spoon gravy over mashed cauliflower for a delicious treat!
Make and share this Low Carb Creamy Onion Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Season pork chops to taste.
- Lightly brown pork chops in oil and place in crockpot.
- Top pork chops with onion slices in the crockpot.
- Dissolve boullion in hot water and pour over chops.
- Cook on low 7 to 8 hours.
- After the pork chops have cooked, stir sour cream into the cooking juices. Turn crockpot to high for about 30 minutes or until liquid is slightly thickened.
I made this for my DH and his dad for dinner and they both said that it was very good the gravy was the star, it was very tasty I had just the gravy with cauliflower and it was lovely sometimes I don't like meat but like the gravy but dad and DH loved it all. Thank you for posting.
We made these in a frying pan instead of a slow cooker. We sauteed the pork chops and sauteed the onions in another pan then put them together with all the ingredients to simmer a while.
And I'd never made mashed cauliflower before - I just cooked it and mashed it on my plate and added the gravy. Yum!!!
Thank you for posting.