Recipe by Clarisse
Spoon gravy over mashed cauliflower for a delicious treat!
Top Review by Tea Jenny
I made this for my DH and his dad for dinner and they both said that it was very good the gravy was the star, it was very tasty I had just the gravy with cauliflower and it was lovely sometimes I don't like meat but like the gravy but dad and DH loved it all. Thank you for posting.
- 8 pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 cups hot water
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops to taste.
- Lightly brown pork chops in oil and place in crockpot.
- Top pork chops with onion slices in the crockpot.
- Dissolve boullion in hot water and pour over chops.
- Cook on low 7 to 8 hours.
- After the pork chops have cooked, stir sour cream into the cooking juices. Turn crockpot to high for about 30 minutes or until liquid is slightly thickened.