Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Rich, creamy Jell-o. A yummy, light dessert, made with low-carb, non-dairy coconut cream. I made this up myself. You can top this with whipped coconut cream, too.
- 1 (5/8 ounce) box sugar-free jello
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk or 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄3 cup sparkling water or 1⁄3 cup diet 7-Up
- Boil 2 cups of water and add to Jell-o.
- Stir at least 2 minutes to dissolve completely.
- In a blender, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Add to the Jell-o. Mix well.
- Refrigerate until set. Enjoy!