Nana Lee's Note:
Karen's Gourmet Low-Carb Recipes By Karen Barnaby Another of her recipes. I love macaroons, and these ARE delicious! Prep time requires 1 hour sitting time to blend flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F. .
- 2Combine the coconut, syrup or Splenda, whipping cream and vanilla.
- 3Let sit for one hour.
- 4Stir in the cream cheese until blended, then the egg. Mix well.
- 5Stir in the macadamia nuts and lemon rind.
- 6Drop by level tablespoons, into macaroon shaped mounds, on a parchment lined cookie sheet, 2-inches apart.
- 7Bake approximately 15 minutes, until tops are lightly speckled with brown.
- 8Total carbohydrates (with macadamia nuts): 26.8 Per cookie: 1.34
- 9Total carbohydrates (without macadamia nuts): 22.2 Per cookie: 1.11.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Cream Cheese & Lemon Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 19.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free hazelnut syrup