Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ok, I'll be honest. You will not swoon in an ectacy of chocolate oblivion after you eat these.These are low carb, for crying out loud! These are easy to make and pretty tasty for something normally forbidden on low carb diets.
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Oil or spray the bottom of an 8 X 8 glass pan.
- Prepare the carb controlled brownie mix according to directions, using 1 beaten egg, the oil and the water.
- Use a spoon to mix.
- Spoon into a prepared glass square pan and set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the soft cream cheese, flour, Splenda, vanilla and the other beaten egg.
- Stir until smooth.
- Carefully spoon the cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter.
- With a knife, swirl the batter.
- Place pan in the middle of the preheated oven, for about 25-27 minutes; do not overbake.