- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb cooked crawfish tail
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the vegetables and the red pepper flakes and cook, stirring, until the onion is transparent.
- Remove skillet from heat. Stir in the crawfish tails, mayonnaise, and black pepper.
- Spoon mixture into a buttered 1 quart casserole dish. Bake about 30 minutes, or until bubbly. Top with shredded cheese and and bake 5 minutes more. Serve immediately.