Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe called for a food processor and layering some of the ingredients on the tortilla. I just mixed everything together and rolled it in whole wheat tortillas.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 8 ounces imitation crab sticks, cut up and flaked
- 3⁄4 cup red sweet bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced finely
- 6 whole wheat tortillas, 8 inch
- Mix all ingredients together except tortillas.
- Spread on whole wheat tortillas, roll then cut into 6 pieces.
- Refrigerate one hour before serving.