1/1 Photo of Low-Carb Crab Cakes
Barb Gertz's Note:
This recipe is adapeted from Old Bay Seasonings recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pick over the crab meat for pieces of shell, etc.
- 2Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- 3(Except for Ketchup and mayonnaise for sauce.) Form into 4 patties.
- 4Pan fry in oil over medium to medium-high heat in large non-stick skillet, Cook approximately 3 minutes on the first side before flipping for the first time.
- 5Cook 3 minutes more on other side.
- 6Continue cooking until both sides are golden brown.
- 7Serve with lowcarb ketchup and mayonnaise that has some old bay seasoning mixed into it.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Carb Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.9
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 199.5 mg
- Sodium 2298.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning