- 2 (6 ounce) cansfancy white crab meat, drained
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- low-carb ketchup, and
- mayonnaise, for sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Pick over the crab meat for pieces of shell, etc.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- (Except for Ketchup and mayonnaise for sauce.) Form into 4 patties.
- Pan fry in oil over medium to medium-high heat in large non-stick skillet, Cook approximately 3 minutes on the first side before flipping for the first time.
- Cook 3 minutes more on other side.
- Continue cooking until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with lowcarb ketchup and mayonnaise that has some old bay seasoning mixed into it.