Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a variation of George Stella's Cole Slaw. Cook time is chill time. I am not sure why the nutrient facts has 37 carbs for the mayo. I checked my bottle & 0 carbs are listed. I calculated the net carbs for this recipe & it is 2 carbs per serving.
- 10 -12 ounces shredded green cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 8 -10 drops liquid sugar substitute or 3 -4 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- Place the cabbage in a medium bowl. Mix the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing in with the cabbage, toss to coat. Chill at a least an hour before serving.
- Note: The liquid substitute is 1 drop per serving. If using the kind that is 2 drops per serving cut the amount in half. If using Splenda the net carbs will increase.