1/1 Photo of Low Carb Coconut Chocolate Cookies G/F S/F
Tea Jenny's Note:
These are a soft cookie low carb and gluten and sugar free I found the recipe on the back of packet. one thing you have to be careful of is the coconut flour is a bit lumpy so you really have to work hard to beat the lumps out. They used sugar in there recipe and you can use sugar or any other sweetener you like I used Erythritol and stevia
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat your oven to 175 or (350).
- 2In a saucepan at a low heat melt the oil or butter and stir in cocoa powder.
- 3remove from heat and cool.
- 4In a bowl combine eggs, erythritol,stevia,salt and vanilla, stir in cocoa mixture.
- 5Whisk in coconut flour into batter until there are no lumps.
- 6Let batter rest for 4/5 minutes to thicken slightly.
- 7Drop batter by the spoonful on a cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 175 or 350 for 15 minutes.
- 9makes about 16 cookies.
Browse Our Top Nuts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Coconut Chocolate Cookies G/F S/F
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 50.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: