Prep 15 mins
Cook 14 mins
These are a soft cookie low carb and gluten and sugar free I found the recipe on the back of packet. one thing you have to be careful of is the coconut flour is a bit lumpy so you really have to work hard to beat the lumps out. They used sugar in there recipe and you can use sugar or any other sweetener you like I used Erythritol and stevia
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil (or butter)
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup erythritol
- 1⁄2 teaspoon stevia
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- preheat your oven to 175 or (350).
- In a saucepan at a low heat melt the oil or butter and stir in cocoa powder.
- remove from heat and cool.
- In a bowl combine eggs, erythritol,stevia,salt and vanilla, stir in cocoa mixture.
- Whisk in coconut flour into batter until there are no lumps.
- Let batter rest for 4/5 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Drop batter by the spoonful on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 175 or 350 for 15 minutes.
- makes about 16 cookies.