Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad can fit very nicely into any low carb diet. It is both Atkins and Medifast friendly.
Make and share this Low Carb Cobb Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups romaine lettuce, cut up
- 4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 small avocado, cut up
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 2 slices cooked turkey bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons gorgonzola, crumbled
- Cut up lettuce and put in a bowl.
- Add chicken cubes, avocado, egg and turkey bacon.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Serve with dressing and toss before eating.