I pulled this recipe off the net in 2003 when I was initially started low carbing. It has since become my go to recipe for something that will always add that sweet crunch that will keep me on the straight and narrow. If you are really watching your carbs, vanilla, pure or imitation, does have sugar in it. You need to look for the sugar free variety which can get quite expensive. I find they make great toppings for a low sugar ice cream dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat eggs, water and vanilla until thick and foamy but not stiff.
- 3Stir in pecans until thoroughly coated with egg mixture.
- 4Mix dry ingredients thoroughly in large measuring cup.
- 5Pour over pecans and stir well. Making sure the dry ingredients get a chance to coat all pecans.
- 6Pour the mixture into a 9 X 13 baking pan and bake fore about 35-40 minutes turning over and breaking up the pecans (they will stick to the pan and to each other) every 10 minutes or so.
- 7Cool to warm before eating. They do taste great warm!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Cinnamon Vanilla Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.2
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 300.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free vanilla extract